.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

Michael's Birthday Dinner

I had heard that the Melting Pot was having a special on the weekend of Michael's Birthday. For a certain price two people could eat 4 courses, each get a glass of wine, plus roses on the table. Sounded perfect for Michael's Birthday Dinner. He invited his dad and I made reservations for three...
Michael and I as we were decided what yum yum things we wanted. Neither of us had ever been, so we had a blast..
Michael and his dad as we were leaving..You pretty much had to roll us out of there.. 4 courses is ALOT of food, but WOW was it good.We both decided that dessert was the BEST...
I think next time we are just going for wine and dessert!!!
More Birthday Fun to Come...

1 comment:

McKinney Madness said...

I've heard that place is awesome! That may be our next anniversary stop. You looked great in the pics!