.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Auburn vs Kentucky.. A Cold One!

Michael and I woke up Saturday morning and ran some errands... For the first time in weeks we were not out of town or in Auburn by early am to tailgate. Do not get me wrong both of those things I love.. but it was very nice to get some stuff done on a Saturday morning.. It was a cold morning.. We bundled up and headed to Auburn. Since we were not tailgating we decided to walk around a little and enjoy the city we LOVE...
It was been forever since we got our picture taken in front of the Auburn sign... I had to beg Michael, but he finally gave in and we took a few...
At Tiger Rags I was trying to get Aubie to lean down and give me kiss, but he just stood there....
The upper deck is my favorite place to sit.. I get to see the entire game and get a great view of beautiful Auburn... Watching the sun go down while in Jordan-Hare can't be beat...
With that Blue Sky and Orange Sun.. You know God is an Auburn Tiger...
Yes the upper deck is my favorite place to sit in Jordan Hare, but WOW does it get cold up there...We were all bundled up and were still cold....
Tailgating in Auburn on a football Saturday is AWESOME and one of my favorite things to do, but there is something to be said for just walking around and enjoying your surroundings...
I love it in AUBURN.....

1 comment:

McKinney Madness said...

I love it in Auburn too!!! We should take a weekend trip just so we can go to all our favorite places... I miss Amsterdam most!!