.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mandy's Wedding.. Part 6..The Bus Ride and the Hotel

The wedding might have been over but NO ONE was ready for the party to end.. So we took the party to the bus....
Robin and I trying to open the wine bottle (without a bottle opener)
"West Coast", Michael, and Robin
Me, Robin, Candice, and Jason
Michael and I
Once we got back to the hotel we headed to the Hard Rock Bar..
Mandy and I
Michael and Jason

Me with Mandy and Candice
Michael, Mandy, and Jason
We were all beat, but we had an AWESOME weekend...
If you can believe it... I actually picked my favorite pictures to post.. That is right, I only posted a fraction of what I took.. And that fraction totaled 6 parts... Is that some kind of record??
Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Peebles...
Getting together with my high school friends always proves to be a blast..
Can't wait for us all to get together again !!!

No comments: