.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Introducing: Perfectly Pink Tutus

I'm so excited to announce the launch of my new business! Just in time for Christmas, I'd like to introduce to you Perfectly Pink Tutus! Perfectly Pink Tutus features handmade tutus for any and every occasion. Whether it is a daughter, a niece, a cousin or a neighbor, we've got tutus for every princess in your life! Choose from one of our already handmade tutus, or if you'd like we can customize the tutu of your dreams with whatever colors and ribbon you prefer. Please visit us at http://www.perfectlypinktutus.com/ for pictures and more information about colors and price!
All the proceeds of Perfectly Pink Tutus will be going towards our adoption. So....
SPREAD THE WORD!!!
What a great Christmas Present...
Can't wait to get an order from you soon!!


At Perfectly Pink Tutus we feel that every little girl should feel like a Princess and every Princess needs a..
TUTU!!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Jess these are awesome! I'm going to tell all my friends w/ little girls! <3

I'm hoping I can order one after christmas, but right now I'm broke haha

love you!