.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mandy's Wedding.. Part 5.. Let the Party Begin !

After the ceremony it was time for the PARTY to start... We all headed right out to the dance floor and that was all she wrote... Oh yea there was a bar right beside the dance floor..
And that is where we stayed...
Keely and I dancing
My best guy friend from High School and my best guy friend from college..
I love these guys..
Me with Jason and Michael
Me, Keely and Candice
Mandy and Ryan as they were cutting the cake
Mel, Jason, Me, and Keely
Sean, Mel, Jason, Candice, Me, and Michael
After that picture we decided we needed a group photo..
Well it did not quite work out like we wanted.. But what do you expect..
This is what we got...
Michael and "West Coast"
Me, Keely, Candice, and Mel
Mandy's mom can flat out sing and she proved it when she grabbed the mike and went to town..
You Go Girl !!
Jason, Michael, and Shane (Mandy's Brother)
I love my Mel..
Mel, Robin, and I getting our grove on...
Mandy did get to enjoy some of those yum yum shrimp and grits..
Mandy and I
Awwww.....
My favorite picture of the entire weekend..
And you know I had many pictures to choose from... just a few..
Me, Robin, Keely, Mel, with our Mandy!!
Michael and I with Jason and Candice
Mandy and Ryan leaving....
With my friends you know the party did not end there....

No comments: