.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pace For Grace 2009


Many of you may have heard me talk about "my" Grace. Grace has been taking gymnastics from me almost as long as I have been working for Premier. I take great pride in her and the many things she has learned to do over the years.
Every year she has invited me to be apart of "Pace for Grace". Which is her team that raises money for Adult Down Syndrome. This is the first year that we have been in town and it has worked out for us to go.
Grace's team raised the most money out of every team so she got to cut the ribbon and start the walk.
Here is Grace waiting to cut the ribbon. Laura and Chris (Grace's parents) are at the front with her. Behind her are friends and family. The children in the yellow shirts are Grace's Classmates.
Grace ready to cut !!!
(Check out all those animal bracelets on her arm) The other day she grabbed my arm and asked "Mrs. Jessa, where are your animal bracelets?" I told her I think I am to old for animal bracelets, but she insisted that I needed some.. Thanks Grace, but I will save them for you darlin...
Michael walking with his Grace Sign..
Me with my Grace Sign
Michael and I after we walked...
I am so glad we were able to participate this year. Grace is very special to me and I love her very much!!

3 comments:

McKinney Madness said...

That is... by far... one of the most adorable things I've ever seen! She is beautiful! I'm SO glad you guys were in town to participate. I'm sure it was a day you'll never forget!

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

What a precious little girl. I know they appreciated y'all being there. She is so cute!

Kristin said...

What a great day!! I know that will be a day that y'all will always remember!