.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What did Michael Get??

On Sunday, October 25, 2009 Michael turned 30.. Finally !!! His claim to fame is that I am older than him.. Seriously, by not even 4 whole months... Does that even count?
Michael's mom and Step dad came up to help us celebrate. We ate at Cheesecake Factory and then headed to our house for presents.
Every year I say no more Auburn stuff.. And like always that failed, miserably!
At least I know he likes it all... Including this Auburn vest that I just love...
Michael's mom got him a Master's Visor...
And then he opened up his big present from her...
As you can tell from the look on his face, he LOVED IT...
She got him a Garmin...
And that was all she wrote... He just wanted to play with that Garmin...
Jessa's Gifts WHAT....
No.. all kidding aside, I know he liked everything...
It was a nice laid back birthday for him..
HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY BABE..
I LOVE YOU!!

1 comment:

McKinney Madness said...

Did he like his "Garvin" or his "Garmin?" Did he like the "O-DOE-METER" too? HAAAAAAAAAAA! Glad he had such a good b'day!