.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Tacky, As Seen on TV, Tailgating Crew Christmas Party

As you may remember from last year our tailgating crew plus a few other friends from here and there always get together to watch the SEC Championship and have a Christmas Party.. We are all wishing sometime soon this party will be taking place in ATL....
This year we had a theme.. well a few..
#1 Tacky Christmas Party
#2 As Seen on TV Dirty Santa Gifts....
So I went out looking for the most perfect Eddie from Christmas Vacation Outfits I could find....
The best part of the ENTIRE day came even before we even arrived at the party..
We had to stop by Walgreen's to buy our "As Seen on TV" gifts. Of course we were already decked out in our "outfits", but we thought what the heck it is only Walgreen's, we will hurry. So as we were checking out with our PedEgg Foot File and Big Sliders Mini Hamburger Press the lady looked me up and down.... Oh no here it comes... And right as I was about to say, "We are heading to a Tacky Christmas Party".... She says in her most southern, dearing, and honest voice, "Oh Honey, I just love your dress. I didn't see the bottom until now. You just look so cute". Michael and I looked at each other. I just smiled and said "Well Thank you"... We walked out, got in the car and BUSTED out laughing. Then Michael says, " Now that is a story we will be telling for years and years"... I still laugh just thinking about it...
Thank goodness we were not the only ones looking all crazy...
Justin L. laughing at Brooke's HoHoHo...
Every year Michael makes a guest appearance on Brooke's Blog Live from the Party... This year everyone chimed in...
Check out Michael's socks... hahahaha those are mine!
Maghan and Addison.. Even Addison was looking all tacky..
Brooke and Mary Jane.. Mary Jane won the "Best Outfit" Award..
All the Girls...
The Guys..
I will give you one guess who came up with this pose......
Justin E. in the middle is cracking me up..
Watching the game and hoping the Gators will pull it out in the end...
Michael and I
I mean what is not to love about the bottom of this dress.. I agree with the lady at Walgreen's, it MAKES the outfit..
Michael, Hal, Justin E., Wes, and Justin L. outside
Time for Dirty Santa...
As Seen on TV style..
What is better than an Obama Chia Chia Chia Head?
Michael got a S'mores Maker.. Sally and Hal were helping him figure out how to us it...
Oh and lets not forget the Obama Plate.. It is a collectors item!
The Gators did not pull us through meaning Bama is heading to the National Championship..
Oh the Horror!!
As Seen on TV sounds good, but I think that will be a one year only game...
Once again the party was a blast and we went home with a s'mores maker and a hot glove...
YES, What I have been wanting...
No No..... I take that back.. I have been wanting a Snuggie.. That is right I have really really really been wanting a snuggie and I just KNEW this was my chance to get one...
BUT NO... Not one person brought a snuggie...
Will I ever get my snuggie?

No comments: