.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Santa Came to Destin!

We woke up Christmas morning and low and behold.. Santa Came!
Hanging by her front door Mother had this super cute painted Santa window and I loved it... Hip Hip Hooray.. Santa brought me one too!
Santa brought both Michael and Mac grilling gear!
This is them doing their Chinese Cook Impersonation (very funny with accent)
Yee Haw.....After we looked through all the fun stuff Santa brought, we had breakfast..
Momma and Michael are lovin it!
After breakfast we began opening gifts....
This is one of the cutest things I got....
They are called "Spirit Fingers"...
LOVE IT!!!!
Daddy with his new pair of slacks...
Momma with her new earrings..
Mac with his new boots...
And then there is Michael.. Not so sure he is loving these little nutcrackers to add to our collection...
Michael got me this jersey..
I had an Auburn Jersey, but it is a #32 Rudy Johnson Jersey...
For all you not AU fans, that means it is OLD... Rudy was a great running back for us back in 2000..
Michael LOVES girls in jerseys and has been saying I needed a new one.. Now I have a classic #1 Under Armour one....
We got daddy this cuzzie..
And we got Momma this monogrammed vest.. I LOVE it... Wendy West monogrammed it and it looked beautiful!
Mac got another AU print!
I have been holding onto this nutcracker since LAST Christmas... It made it through a move and no telling what else without breaking...
That is correct ladies... My husband bought me a CHI... And a good one... A perfect one for me...
Now that is good....
This cracked me up.. Momma pulled out the Christmas wine for us, but what about Mac..
Not to fear young one... She got you French Berry Sparkling Something or another for you..
Well he can pretend!
We prolonged Christmas by doing a little here and a little there.. There were so many gifts they just kept coming. But Momma saved our big present for last.. They gave us the money for our Car Seat and Stroller... YEA.. I have already ordered it and it should be here soon.
We stayed in our PJs all day and it was a wonderful Christmas Day!!

2 comments:

Paul and Sarah said...

Love the Spirit Fingers!!! That is so you Jessa!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Sarah... the spirit finger gloves are hilarious! Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas!!