.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It is Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas

Having my house decorated for Christmas is the BEST... Everyone knows that I LOVE Christmas decorations.....
Here is a sneak peck into a few rooms at our house...
The Front Entrance...
Dining Room
Office
(the painted window was a Christmas Present from Santa, so it was not hung this year.. I just love it and can't wait to find the perfect place for it next year)
As I went room to room taking pictures, Michael followed and did this pose.... in every room.....
WOW... is all I can say!
Our fun tree in Michael's Office.. This is the first year we have had two trees and I loved it. This way I got to have my all matching tree in the den and the Fun Tree too....
Our stairway leading upstairs... The nutcrackers collection is growing and growing..
From Christmas this year Michael got the big nutcracker at the base of the stairs..
Our den...
My favorite place during Christmas.. I loved to only turn on the Christmas lights, burn Christmas scented candles, and enjoy!!!
The mantle..Notice there is one hook left..
Lord Willing a stocking will be hung there next year!!
More of the Den...
The Kitchen...
I LOVE getting Christmas cards....
Somewhere under all those cards is a cute stocking to hold them... I think I have to come up with another place from them next year.. We are overflowing....
There was SO much more, but I hit all the downstairs....
What a great time of year...
Love It.. Love It.. Love It....

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I love all your decorations! We have a tradition with our kids that every year they get a new nutcracker for Christmas. It's a fun tradition and we've had a lot of fun trying to pick out different and unique nutcrackers for each kid!

Oh and on the christmas cards, we use double sided tape and make a collage on one of our doors, a hallway or a wall of choice. This year we used the backside of our front door. It was really cute!

Cortney said...

I think it's safe to say you covered every nook and cranny of your house! ha! Everything looked wonderful, and I hope that next year you'll have a little one there to enjoy it, too! : )