.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Cortney's Wedding Part 2: The Rehearsal and Dinner


After a great Luncheon on Friday it was on to some pampering.. Some of the bridesmaids went with Cortney to get manicures and pedicures.. I was just along for the ride and of course to take some pictures.. After a quick trip to Target we went back to the Browning Household to get ready for the Rehearsal and Dinner. Cortney and I were able to snap a few pictures before we left and the awful Alabama humidity got to my hair.
I know that we were suppose to be practicing, but I saw this as prime picturing taking time. How could I not.. it was so beautiful outside and everyone looked so cute !!!
side note: This dress that I wore is very cute.. It did not bubble quite as much as it looks in this picture.. I am not the Pillsbury Dough Girl !!
Cortney and Ginger (her best friend from childhood). Ginger and I got along great and it was so nice to get to know her better..

Cortney and her Momma... I love you Ms. Carolyn

Cortney and Trey as they were practicing walking down the isle after being announced as the new Mr. and Mrs. !!! Oh Cort, I love to watch you go!!!!hahaha

After practicing it was on to the Rehearsal Dinner.. It was ALL AUBURN !!!! My type of decorations!! WAR EAGLE !!!

Tara and I


Cortney and I


Who needs a veil when you have hats like these.. Too bad they were not worn on Saturday during the wedding... WOW !!! now that is HOT !!

4 comments:

brooke said...

Your pictures are soooo good. We had such a fun time at the wedding and I'm glad that you got to stay with Cort and spend time with her all weekend. I know that Cortney appreciates your friendship so much! I enjoyed getting to spend some time with you as well. You are still the same Jessa, and that's a good thing!

Julie Young said...

I love the fact they did the rehersal dinner in AU! How cool is that! Love the pictures!

Jamie Grizzle said...

I love the dress you wore. I don't think you look anything like the Pillsbury Dough Boy...he wishes he looked as good as you!

The Cosby's said...

Everybody looked so pretty. Your hair looked great!