.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 6, 2008

SawGrass Part 2: Horses and Four-Wheelers






This is our second time going to SawGrass with our friends. The first time was last Fall during Football Season. Do not worry we did not miss a game at Jordan-Hare, it was an away game. The first time was so much fun, although it rained. This time we had BEAUTIFUL weather and were able to enjoy the true experience of SawGrass. To be very honest my favorite part of being there is being out in the middle of nowhere with our good friends. After that I love the Pure Beauty of the land.
After eating a great yum yum breakfast casserole it was outdoors for us. We took more pictures and saddled up the horses. We went out 3 or 4 at a time. Michael, Shaun, and Justin all rode out together. With those 3 there is no telling how or where the conversation went. I would have loved to hear that one. Whitney, Rachel, and I rode out together sometime after them. My jeans were a little to tight to be getting up on horses, but I prevailed. Once my big butt was up on there and my horse, Comet got on the trail, we were both good to go. We rode the trails through the fields and talked. It was such a peaceful time. I loved every minute of it. Rachel brought her camera and took some candid shots of us riding and they turned out great, but of course they are on her camera.. So.. no soup for my blog !!!! But I did take some great ones myself.. I think that these pictures can tell the story of how what a great time riding the horses really was.






While Michael and I were trying to take some a picture, our horse had another idea.. I knew my Bath and Body Works lotion smelled good, but who would I thought the horses would have too.


Who knows what was up with our horse.. It might have had something to do with the secret Michael told him !!!

After riding horses Michael and I decided to take out the four-wheeler. He drove for awhile and then finally let me take over. To say the least, he thought I drove a little to fast!! I thought I was doing a great job until it spurted and stopped. That is right the four-wheeler ran out of gas and stopped more than 1/2 a mile away from the cabin. In the blazing sun we walked back, as if the sun was not enough, the fear of snakes was!!! Thank goodness we got back without any snakes bites (of course we were without the four-wheeler too).. After throwing the football a little we went and got it.. Problem Solved !!

Of course there is more to our Sawgrass Trip and plenty more pictures.. You will just have to wait for Part 3 !!! (I know you are on the edge of your seat)


1 comment:

Jamie Grizzle said...

Love it! Can't wait till Sawgrass part 3!