.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

Deck the Halls with Boughs of Holly


Not really sure what "boughs of holly" is, but with all of our decorations I am sure we have it !!
Between Friday, Saturday, and Sunday... It took hours and hours, but by Sunday late afternoon.. it was done.. The house was clean and the Christmas decorations were up.
One of my favorite areas is the fireplace. I love it decorated and having a fire while it is cold is the best.

Michael loves Nutcrackers so we have been been collecting them ever since we got married. This year I decided to try something different with them. I put them up the stairs. I love the way it looks and the puppies have not been messing with them.

The bigger the Christmas Tree the better. With our tall ceilings I would love to have a HUGE one, but 9 feet is great too. I am very particular with what goes on our tree. The picture does it no justice.

The lamp post in our foyer !!

Momma gave us this plate during the Thanksgiving Holidays.. War Eagle !!


I think this little thing is so cute. It sticks in a plant. The cute little store beside my gym sells this line and I have one of these for many holidays.

This is only the tip of the iceberg, but I picked out some of my favorite things. Having my house decorated for Christmas makes me very happy. If there was ever a year to decorate I would say it is this season. Going home turning on only the Christmas lights and having a fire is very relaxing.

Of course the outside of our house is decorated as well. I will post those later !!

2 comments:

McKinney Madness said...

So when are you going to come and teach me how to do that at my house?? My house PALES in comparison.

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

And, when you finish up at Cortney's house, head on over to mine!