.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 12, 2008

Is it worth it ???

It is no secret that I love decorating my house for Christmas and do we ever have ALOT of decorations. Between our Christmas Shower, me buying stuff, and ALL the stuff my kids give me..... We have it ALL !! Every year I have to buy another bin to hold it all. Michael says if we keep it up we will have 100 Christmas bins by the time we are 50 !! Is there a problem with that??

This past Friday I started getting everything down from the attic and Michael helped me get the rest Saturday..

These pictures show only a SMALL percentage of what we got down from the attic!!!


Getting it down is fine, decorating the house is great... enjoying it is the best.... But putting it up after Christmas, well that just plain sucks !!!!

All of that work for 4 weeks.. I ask you is it worth you !!!

IT IS TO ME !!!!!

1 comment:

The Cosby's said...

I am with you! But I definitely enjoy it while it lasts and think it is worth it!! Can't wait to see yours!