.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dorothy and The Murderer

On Halloween night we were invited by a friend of Michael's from Charter (where he used to work) to her Halloween Party.
Oh course because I have to dress up every year at the gym I have a bundle of costumes to pick from.. This is not the case for Michael. And I know Michael, he will wait and then the night before ask me to come up with something for him.. So was the case a few years ago when after a month of asking and asking I end up at Walmart the night before Halloween (by myself) coming up the a "Goal Post" costume.. You read that right.. A Goal Post Costume.. You guessed it.. That was Michael's Idea. Remembering this I asked for the entire month of October "What are you going to be this year" or "Do you want to go the Halloween Store".. I kept getting the same answers... "It is way to early to think about that". So on the way to the party.. on Halloween night... around 7:30......pm.... we were at Walmart and this is what we came up with (they were a little picked over).. Unfortunately you are unable to see the long, black, hooded cape that is making this costume complete. You gotta to love It !!! Are you kidding me.. This is an original... I need that.. I have to have that... (see prior post of my obsession with the Kennedy's). Again you guessed correct, the owner of this ORIGINAL Kennedy for President Poster was in no mood to sell !!! Sad Day !!
As I am walking around trying to see what other cool stuff these people might have, Toto wondered to my feet. Ok not the real Toto, but so very close. This cute little puppy hooped right in my basket (with a little help) and was happy to stay there. My costume was complete !!
My "Toto" was a little smelly, but very cute !!!

Very Random, but Fun night.. I love to dress up, which means I love Halloween. Another year of Halloween done.. Now to start thinking about what to be next year !!!!!

1 comment:

Johnny Rowe said...

Off the hook! I love, love, LOVE Halloween! I might post some of my Halloween pics on the Rowe Zone this week. What are y'all doing for Christmas? I might be in Gulf Shores if you and M-Money want to hook up. Have your people call my people!