.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 19, 2008

What 8 hours looks like !!

Have you ever wondered what more than 8 hours actually looks like.. Well I have a picture to show you....
Here is more than 8 hours of wrapped presents !!!
More than 5 hours on Saturday
Around 2 hours on Tuesday night
Around 1 hour on Wednesday night
Around 30 minutes on Thursday night
As I thought about all the time I spent wrapping presents and tying bows, then I looked under the tree at the many presents.. I thought.. this is blog material...
So I took this picture, because as we know.. Jessa Law says every blog must have a picture..
I look at this picture and think... I thought a picture is worth a million words, SO NOT TRUE !!
This picture does not even come close to showing of all the pretty presents (more than 8 hours worth) under our tree.. I took around 10 pictures.. wishing and hoping the next would be better. No such luck !! You are just going to have to take my word for it.. There is so many presents there and they are ALL wrapped so pretty..... (are they hiding under each other, the pile is very big.. must be).... is this blog a flop because the pictures suck ??? NAH !!!!!More than 8 hours just so our presents look pretty... Is it worth?
The jury is still out on that one !!

2 comments:

Julie Young said...

I LOVE the tree and all the pretty presents under it. I was trying to zoom in and see if I could find mine, but it must be hidden under some of the other presents. :)

McKinney Madness said...

I feel your pain sister... I'm all wrapped out. Now I'm ready to open!! ha ha!!