.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Viking Football... The State Playoffs !!


For Thanksgiving we were off to Destin. This is only the second Thanksgiving we have ever spent in Destin, growing up we usually spent it with my Grandparents in Fayette, Al. But Mac's Football team was in the State Finals. They have already won their District and now trying to make it to State. Mac is a junior and starts on both Defense and kickoff team. I have been looking forward to watching him play, this is the first game all season we have made it. It was a rainy, humid, just plain yuck night. But I will say that it was suppose to pour down rain during the entire time, but did hold off during the game. I was glad.. I would have done it, but I was not looking forward to sitting through the rain.
Here is the guys as they were about to run through the banner !!!

MAC #4

Go get um !!!!!

This is how Mac stands (everytime), while waiting for the next play to be called. He is looking at the coaches on the sidelines.

Blue 32.. Blue 32... Hut !!!!

It was a GREAT GAME... FWB scored with only a few minutes left to take the lead. Then Pace drove the ball and tried a field goal during the last seconds of the game.. THEY MISSED and WE WON !!!! Final Score !! (we played at Pace, so we were the Guest)

Everyone running on the field after the game was over !!After the game Mac was walking around and I caught this picture. It is my favorite of the night.

Shaking the coaches hand as he was telling Mac what a great game he played.

My family !!! Michael, Me, Daddy, Mac, and MommaMac and I

You know I am really into Auburn and have always said I will die at early age due to heart failure at an Auburn game. But it is a COMPLETELY different story when you "have" someone you love so much on the field playing. That was a very exciting game and my heart dropped many times. What a big win.. Now they are in the Final 8 !!!! This is FLORIDA football, which is in a league of its own.. It is serious down there...

FWB is one of the 8 best teams in Florida.. That is something ya'll... and MY brother is part of that !!! Mac I am so proud of you.. You had a great game and I am glad I was there to see it !! Best of Luck !!! I love you !!!

2 comments:

Tesney said...

It's just wrong that Mac is that old. Isn't he still 5 or something like that???

McKinney Madness said...

Yea for MACaroni!! I'm so proud of our little brother! hee hee