.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The ONE night we were BIG Florida Fans !!


Our good friends Maghan and Hal had a SEC Championship/Christmas Party the other Saturday. It was a party full of mostly our tailgating crew-- Minus a few and Plus a Few. It was a great chance to see our tailgating gang again and meet some new friends. We ate and grazed by the food ALL day long. Between the snacks everybody brought and all the wonderful food that Maghan had prepared-- well I know I gained a few pounds, but it was yum yummy !!! So we saw friends, ate, chatted, you know we played Dirty Santa, but mostly we CHEERED LOUD for FLORIDA !! This was the ONE day we were HUGE Florida Fans!! We did the Gator Chop all afternoon !! In fact here is a picture of Michael, Hal (doing the gator chop), and Scott smoking there "victory" cigar after the game.
Scott, Hal, Brooke, Justin, Michael, and I celebrating "our" big victory !!

Brooke and I

All the girls hanging out !!


Maghan and I
Hal brought the Cheesy Doritos maker home and made original Momma G's nachos for us. I personally cannot stand the smell of Doritos, so I did not partake.. but I know EVERYBODY else loved them, Hal could not make them fast enough.


I told ya'll we grazed by the food all day. The kitchen was the cool place to be. Scott, Justin, Justin, and Hal
Lindsey and Maghan


Time for Dirty Santa !!!

Dirty Santa was very fun and of course it did get kind of "dirty".. Ok so Michael and I ganged up and made it dirty, but in the end we ended up with one Super Cute Brown Throw and a Visa Gift Card !! Love it !!!

The night was a success... We had fun and "our" GATORS pulled out the victory !!!

2 comments:

Julie Young said...

Doing the gator chop here!

Whitney said...

And I just THOUGHT you were my friend. Roll Tide!