.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Iron Bowl in Destin

On the Saturday after Thanksgiving we were done with the turkey on to the orange and blue !!!! We headed to Anglers, which is a big sports watching restaurant. There is a big sports bar area upstairs. This is a family friendly place, so Mac came along with us. The Fl vs FSU game was on at the same time, so there were plenty of people there. Between Florida, FSU, Auburn, and Bama fans, the place was packed !!!
I am going to be honest with ya'll.... I have never been so ready for a game to be over. I love football, but that was no fun !!! And that is all I am going to say about that !!
Me with two of my favorite boys (Michael and Mac).

Mac and I at Anglers

Even Khaki was sad about the bad lose !! (Khaki is my parent's 5 year old Cocker Spaniel)

Hey Bama... we still have the last 6 years and I am going to hang onto those...
We will get um next year !!!
WAR EAGLE !!!!!

1 comment:

McKinney Madness said...

I'm loving that shirt! War Eagle... regardless!!