.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bring It! A Trip to Huntsville


BRING IT!
I use to say this all the time in college... In fact this is what my t-shirt said every year we played intramural football! Handwritten with a sharpie of course!
This is one of my FAVORITE pictures and definitely my fav. of Maghan, Cort, Tara, and I!
PS.. check out that black under our eyes and try to tell me we are not cool!
Hard core I tell ya!
BRING IT!
Maghan, Cort, and I all had Spring Break the same week, so we decided to take the trip to Huntsville to see Tara and her sweet baby girl Katherine!
We meet at Rosie's for lunch.. They all said it was awesome. This was my first "Rosie's experience" and I must admit it was very good!
Cort and I
Tara, Maghan, and Addison
After eating we headed back to Tara's beautiful home and talked and talked..
Addison slept and slept.. She finally woke up and played with Katherine awhile.
Maghan, Tara, and Cort in Katherine's nursery
If that baby does not look EXACTLY like Tara...
Me with Katherine
Maghan holding Addison and Tara holding Katherine.
Addison and Katherine kept holding hands it was so sweet. Cort and I were busy taking a million pictures and calling the girls names!
Tara and I
It was a quick trip and it flew by...
We had so much fun together in college and are so blessed to still keep in touch and be such good friends!

1 comment:

Cortney said...

Sweet memories!! It was so awesome having the time to road trip it to H'ville a few weeks ago! YOU KNOW!!