.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Park with our Doggies

A few Sundays ago it was starting to feel nice outside. Not warm, not sunny, but nice enough to take the doggies to the park and not freeze. So that is what we did, we headed over to the Helena Intermediate School and let the dogs have fun..and yes we even had some fun ourselves.
Kenzie and I
I LOVE this picture of Michael and Shug. It is my favorite of the day!
Michael getting some love from Shug!
As the dogs were roaming and having fun, Michael and I were on the swings. Of course I needed a good picture for the blog....
Take 1: SO Hard Core swinging on the swing!
Take 2: Can you please just give me a smile?
Take 3: Well.... I just have no comment!
Take...... I think he was tired of me taking pictures of him swinging....
Michael decided to take Shug down the twirly slide... Please look at my poor puppies face.. I do not think this was his favorite thing of the day.
First and Last time going down the twirly slide...
He just wanted to get down..
While at the park, Kenzie spends most of her time digging... Meaning we spend most of our time telling her, "NO"!
We had fun spending time together and letting the doggies run some energy off. They were in much need of a bath when we got home and they slept well that night...
I am ready for REAL Spring Days, with some sunshine this time please!

No comments: