.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 5, 2010

P90X

P90X... P90X.....P90X...
hahahahaha.. of course there is a story of how this all got started....(there is always a story!)
True, Michael and I have been working out in the mornings and it has been going great!
True, I have heard alot about P90X from Ashley, Heather, and other friends and they have loved it.
Also True, I never really thought about me doing it...
In steps, Sheryl....
One random day in the gym, Sheryl says, "I was up late last night and saw the commercial for P90X. If I order it will anyone do it with me"... Of course I say yes, there is just something about me that can't say no or just keep my mouth shut....
Just like that... It was done..
I tell Michael and he responds with, "Just as long as it does not interfere with our workouts, those come first"...
Well of course not.. I was planning on working out twice...
And I really was!
I was needing a jump start to my weight loose... I had hit a little plateau..
I am excited and really not understanding what I had just said yes too..
Sheryl gets ALL the stuff in the mail and gives my the food book to makes copies of...
WHAT... Food.. P90X tells me what to eat to...
no no no.. I was thinking this is just a workout..
If you are going to do something, might as well do it 100%.. RIGHT!
February 1.. We started P90X (and yes I worked out that morning with Michael too)
We even had to take "before" pictures...
This is something I will be blogging about and updating on alot..
But I will promise you one thing............
that is one picture that I will NEVER EVER EVER post...
did I say NEVER!
NEVER!

1 comment:

McKinney Madness said...

I should've taken a before picture... I'm sure that would keep me motivated!! How is it that it was SO much easier to work out and lose weight in college than it is now? If only we were roommates again, we'd make for a pretty smokin' team!! Good luck with P90x! You look great already!