.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Little Baseball On Your Birthday!

Monday, March 15th Mac officially turned the big 18!
I spent the day laying out by the pool and reading my book. Then I picked my Momma up and we headed to the baseball field (Daddy met us there). After Mac's game was canceled on Friday night, I was glad to hear the game for Monday night was still on. And how funny that they were playing Lee Scott (a school from Auburn).
Even though the day itself was beautiful, it was a little windy and by the time the game started.. it was cold!
My camera hates taking pictures through the net. It has no clue what to focus on.
Mac during warm-up
Once the game started I went over to the corner, where there was an opening in the net.
Mac about to hit!
Mac on first base and getting ready to run to second
Here is Mac running into home base!
FWB won and Mac had a great game. Not only did he score, but he caught 2 balls to get the guys out.
His last catch was huge....FWB was winning, but Lee Scott had bases loaded with 2 outs. Mac caught the ball, which ended the game!
Oh yea.. that's my boy!
Mac is a lefty (like me) so I had to go over to the other side (opposing team's side) to take my pictures. There was a not very nice mother that had her tailgating chair pulled right up to the net. One time when Mac was hitting she asked, "Does he belong to you". I smiled and said, "Yes, he is brother. He does belong to me". If you know me well enough then you know the special relationship we have...
I love him very much and Yes, he does belong to me!

2 comments:

The Cosby's said...

How did I not know that you were a lefty?! Shaun is too and I have a really good picture for you "lefties" on my next post from San Francisco, you'll love it! My brother is also a lefty.

Cortney said...

Yay Mac!! So glad you were able to see him and hang out for his birthday! I know he was so glad his "sissy" got to take part in the festivities!!