.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

Mac's Birthday Dinner

After Mac's game we all headed out for his birthday dinner. Where did we go? Well Old Bay Steamer of course... Now not to diss Old Bay Steamer.. It is very good, but this is where he has picked to go for years... No No..I am not complaining! When he was little he would always pick Golden Corral. So as you can understand, I welcome Old Bay Steamer!
After we got back to the house I was showing Mac the pictures that I took and he said "Yea I know in about a month I will check your blog and read.. Mac's Birthday and Baseball.."
WOW.. You know you are ALWAYS behind in your blog when your own brother is giving you a month before you post something!
So HA! This ones for you Mac... Not even 2 weeks later.... HA.. you said a month...
I am trying to keep up better with this, but its hard when you take as many pictures as I do!
(inset violin music now)
anyway... back to the subject.. Hello ADD remember me!
Happy 18th Birthday Mac!
18 years has FLOWN by and I have loved having Mac in my life more than I can explain. What a great little accident, I mean surprise.. I mean Blessing..
Yep that's it..Blessing!
Here's to the best OOPS that I know!
I love you!

No comments: