.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Now this is SNOW!!

Friday, February 12th... now that was some SNOW!
Alright all you Yankees out there that think this was nothing at all, I do not want to hear it... In fact, this was the most snow I have seen.. EVER!
So let me have my snow day!
And I wish I could say that we played and played and built the biggest snowman ever, but that did not happen. In fact the only time I went outside was to take these pictures. I stayed on the couch, SICK, and watch it all from there!
But oh how beautiful it was!
The ground was covered... completely!This was my favorite picture out of all of them! This is looking into our backyard. It kind of makes me want to move up north and see this more often...
Then thought that is done... I am a southern girl to the core and love the beach way too much to be a Yankee!

Looking down the street one way...then look the other way...Shug checking this stuff out!
Since this is my blog, let me be honest... When I think of snow I think of white fluffy stuff. BUT what we got, though beautiful, was wet... very wet!
Maybe I will have to take that trip up to yankeeville to see that white fluffy stuff.
Then I will come home to the white stuff on the ground I love the most..
The beautiful white beaches of my home town!
It was fun to look at though!
SNOW.. CHECK..
NOW BRING ON THE WARM WEATHER......

1 comment:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

Your house is so pretty! I love the pic of your dog! Cute.