.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Girl's Night Out !!!


Once a month the girls from my extended LifeGroup get together for a "Girl's Night Out" and last night was our night. We decided to go to Sumo in Patton Creek (which is in Hoover behind the Galleria for my non-Bham Friends). The food was great and the conversation was even better. I left with my tummy full and wanting more girl time. Thank goodness I was not the only one that was not ready to go home. After walking around trying to find a place to sit and talk, Maghan, Rachel, Martina, Whitney, and myself finally settled on Starbucks. But then we kicked out at 10:00. But in true Whitney and Jessa fashion we stayed in her car and talked until 11:00.. I love that girl, finally someone that talks as much as me !! A big shout out to my girls that joined in on the fun... in the top picture from left to right... Lanie, Jamie, Bethany, Ashley, Martina, Heather, Cortney, me, Whitney, Maghan, Rachel, and Laura. ( Martha and Lora, ya'll were missed).. In that picture alone, is 11 ways that God has blessed my life in Birmingham.. (well Cortney was a blessing from Auburn, but I am blessed that she leaves in Bham too).
A few of us smiling for the camera while waiting on everyone to show up !!!
Last night was Cortney's first Girl's Night with our group.. I am so excited that once her and Trey get married they are going to be apart of our LifeGroup.
With Cort, Whit, Martina, and myself all sitting together you know we had some crazy conversations.. We HAD to give Cort all the scoop before she went off and got married.. We are good friends that way !!I LOVE LOVE LOVE our Girl's Night Outs. And why wouldn't I, I always laugh so hard and get home so late !!! No matter what we do, I can always count on having a blast with my GIRLS !!

No comments: