.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 23, 2008

So Long, Farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu.......Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu !!!!
I must bid a farewell to my good friends. You recame into my life in the Fall for a short period of time and because of circumstances beyond you, you had to go away. But then came back a few short weeks ago.. I enjoyed our time together even though it was not long enough, though it never is. What keeps me going is knowing that you will be back again in the Fall of 2008. Back with even more drama that will surely bring tears to my eyes and a smile to my face. Last night you kept me on the edge of my sit and like always it kept me wanting more. So now I bid a farewell to Izzie, Meredith, Derek, Mark, Alex, Lexi and all my other friends from Seattle Grace that I have not mentioned. I will see you soon and please know that you will be missed dearly.
I would also like to mentioned my other dear friend Addison. As much as I loved seeing you a few weeks ago, just the one time at Seattle Grace, it was just not enough. I look forward to seeing again weekly in the Fall. Moving on was a great thing for you. Let Meredith and Derek be together (hello did you see them last night, they have to be together). Private Practice is a great thing for you and so is that hottie, Dr Pete Wilder !!
So the count down is on !!! My friends at Seattle Grace and Private Practice I will see you again soon. No need to be upset, it will be here before we know it. My other friends, like the ones that think the will meet the one they love on tv (the Bachelorette) and the ones that think they can dance, will keep me company. No need to worry, they will not take your spot. They will just be there while you are gone. So until the Fall.......
side note #1:
To my dear husband: I do forgive you for stopping the DVR in the middle of Greys Anatomy last night. I know that it was a mistake, though a HUGE one. I did miss 20-30 minutes of the season final, but my love for you far out weighs my love for Greys.
side note #2:
Although it may sound like it in this post... I am not a huge tv watcher. But when it comes to Greys and Private Practice, don't mess with me !! That is MY time !!
side note #3:
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, adieu...Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu..
Is German..
auf Wiedersehen means.. Until hearing again
Adieu is also another way of saying Goodbye..
yieu is you... (duh)
As I hope you all know, this phrase is from "The Sound of Music". It came from "So Long, Farewell", which is the song the children sang towards the end. If you do not know this, Shame on You !!!

No comments: