.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Mr. President

In words of the late Marilyn Monroe..
Happy Birthday..Mr. President
Happy Birthday to You !!!
(right now ya'll are all singing that just like she did... good deal)
On May 29, 1917.. John Fitzgerald Kennedy was born in Massachusetts. On November 22, 1963 JFK became the youngest President to ever die, he was also the youngest ever to be elected. At way to young of an age he was killed by an assassin as he rode through Dallas. If that tragedy would have not happened, JFK would have turned 91 years old today.. And let's be honest, even at 91 he probably would still be lookin good !!!
**Side Note**: As only some of you know... I am totally and completely OBSESSED with the Kennedy Family. This does not mean that I agree with anything they have done, but they are one of the most interesting families and I can not help but be intrigued with them. This obsession has been going on for years and years and I will just have to blog more about it at a later date.. This kind of obsession deserves its own blog !!
HAPPY 91th BIRTHDAY to the Late John Fitzgerald Kennedy !!

1 comment:

Jamie Grizzle said...

Interesting! I would like to hear more about your obsession. I myself, am obsessed with Elvis. There's just something about men who die to young, huh?