.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 30, 2008

New Bedding !!









I must admit that I am a little (ok....a lot) excited about my new bedding !!!!
Ok whatever... I have had it since March, but that is still new in my book.. (and remember I did say that I would be back tracking)...
When Michael and I first got married we got a down comforter and with one of our many Bed, Bath & Beyond Gift Cards that we were so blessed to get, we bought a cover for it.. It was a nice white cover with shams to match.. Well after over 5 years, 2 puppies, and 1 zillion washes.... it was not as "nice' anymore. I have been looking for something for almost a year.. I wanted something to go with the coastal thing we had going on.. We found this, and with the brown pillows we already had and chocolate throw we bought it looks great.
When I say we, I mean Mother and I, not Michael and I.. Michael does not shop, but you better believe that Momma does ??? So a BIG THANK YOU to my mother who bought our bedding as an 'Easter Happy" !!! Which means, Just because she loves me....
**side note: This is no Shug and no Kenzie bedding !!! We are trying to make them understand they can only get on the bed, when the new bedding is folded down. I don't understand why they are not getting this ???
**side note: I just want to make it clear that I do realize that this is something that you really could care less about. But I do and this is Perfectly Pink.. Jessa's Blog !! So enjoy it are not, here it is !!

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I love your new bedding. Blue and brown are my favorite colors anyway {a la 10.21.05}, and I remember it looking so clean and crisp in your bedroom! I definitely think it goes with your coastal theme in your house--so beautiful.

Jamie Grizzle said...

First of all, don't apologize for posting your new bedding. This is exactly the kind of thing I get excited to see on blogs! And I love it! I have always loved your furniture. Seriously, LOVE it...barley twist furniture is my fave. The new bedding is awesome and in my favorite decorating color scheme to boot. Looks super comfy and very classy! Nice choice!

The Penter Family said...

I love it! Makes me want to go out and get new bedding myself. We just got new bedding last year, but I'm starting to regret my choice...