.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Part 1 of April : Sheryl's Shower

Here is where I begin my back tracking, but before I do I must explain a little. Most of you know that I work at Premier Gymnastics and have been there a little over 2 years. I am very blessed that my boss and the owner of Premier, Sheryl Dundas, is also a great friend of mine. Once I took the job we clicked very well and our friendship has grown over the years.
This past fall Sheryl and her boyfriend Kevin got engaged. Michael and I were very happy for them because they are great together and both deserve a tremendous amount of happiness. Kevin and Sheryl decided to get married in Cancun on Memorial Day weekend. Bummer, we can not go because since Michael got a new job in January he doesn't have vacation time yet. But we did want to do something for them here in Birmingham. So on April 12, along with a few other of their friends, we threw them a "Stock the Bar" Engagement Party. As hostess we gave them a Decanter and 6 glasses with their initials engraved in them. They got a lot of great stuff. Now they are going to have to throw their own party once they get back.
We wish many Blessing on Sheryl and Kevin's marriage. I pray that God will be with them in everything they do !!!







1) Sheryl and Kevin once they
opened the Decanter we got them
2) Sheryl and Myself
3) Michael and Myself
4) Sheryl and the Hostesses (*L to R* Marcy,Myself, Sheryl, and Stephanie)

1 comment:

brooke said...

I meant to tell you that I saw the dress you wore at Cortney's shower in a magazine. Same exact dress. Heidi, from The Hills, was wearing it! Just thought you would like to know.