.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Little Mexico on Saturday Night









This past Saturday night we had a "fun night " with our friends Jessica and Jason Johnson. Jason worked at Charter with Michael and through them we all became friends. We went to a Mexican Restaurant in the little Mexico Area on Lorna Road. Do my Birmingham Friends know what it is called, because I do not !! Oh well, it was yum yum good.. As you can see...I even stole a kiss from Mikey. And he does not give those out in public very often..


Here is a picture of the four of us as we were leaving!!

And you know that Michael and Jason had to get a picture doing the "Louisiana Point" (which has a story all of it's on... maybe I will post about it some day !!)
After our AWESOME meal, we went back to their house for a night of WII !!! It took me one game to warm up then I won the last two.. What can I say ?? I ROCK at WII bowling..

No comments: