.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

I was Tagged !!

I am taking a minor break from my parts of April to do this, because I must, because I was tagged.
Side Note**** To the left you will see one of the random pictures I mentioned previously. This was taken this past December in Destin on Christmas Eve. This is my brother Mac (who turned 16 on March 15), My families cocker spaniel Khaki( who turned 5 this past March 22) and myself with Shug (6 mths) and Kenzie (3).


I was just tagged by Martina Penter!

* Maybe I should... not think everything has to been done my way.

* I love the smell of... the beach.
* People would say that I... am bubbly and outgoing.

* I don’t understand why... I can not have a direct phone line to Heaven. (Martina, Great answer and I agree)
* When I wake up in the morning... I would love to wake up on my own time without an alarm.

* I lost my will power to.. try and be as skinny as I was when I got married .

* Life is wonderful with... Hope !!

* My past made me... the person I am today. (the good, the bad, and the ugly)

* I get annoyed when...things do not go the way I had planned.

* Parties are not... as much fun as they were when I was younger.

* Dogs are... so cute when they are puppies and great to have as pets.
* Cats are… not for me!

* Tomorrow I am going to… coach 7 different classes and work a total of 9 1/2 hours at the gym, AND look at it as 7 different times that I have to be a great coach and impact a child's life. .

* I have a low tolerance for...people that do not RSVP and have no Southern Manners.

* I'm totally terrified of... Failure.

* I wonder why I thought my life would be... just like I had planned.
* Never in my life...have I wanted something as bad as I do now !!

* High school was something that...I loved and took for granted.

* When I'm nervous... my stomach turns into knots.

* Take my advice... Stop and look around, because it goes by so quickly.

* Making my bed is… something that makes my room look much cleaner.

* I'm almost always... up tight about something.

* I'm addicted to… being right, being clean, and being tan.

* I want someone… to look at me and not help but smile.

**I Tag Kristy Dean Crawford, but she has not blogged for awhile so just in case I also Tag Paige Morrow Bowerman!!!**
There are some many different avenues one can go down with these sentences. But once I read Martina's answers it got me thinking along the same lines as her. Many of her answers I could have just keep for myself, but I tried to really think about this and answer each with differently. I hope ya'll will enjoy doing this as much as I did !!!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I love your answers! Thanks for the new blog material. :)