.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Baby Showers..Baby Showers..

Two Sundays ago both Martha and Mandy had their Church Baby Showers! One started at 1pm and the other at 1:30pm! I spent a little of time at both.
Martha and I
(Martha is expecting twin girls)
Lori, Whitney, Sarah H. and I all went in together and got Martha and Michael 2 bases for their car seats!
Mandy and I
I also went in with the girls and we got Mandy a precious pink and white polka dotted canvas bin filled with bath stuff!
Then this past Tuesday night in honor of Mandy, our monthly Girls Night Out was held at Ashley's house for her a shower!
Sarah H. and I
Lori, Mandy, and Rachel
The Girls!
Back Row (L to R) MaryAnn, Whitney, Mandy, Ashley, and Lori holding Lillian
Bottom Row (L to R) Me, Sarah H. and Rachel
Mandy about to open presents!
I got Mandy this cute little footed sleeper and a box of wipes
Baby Tate is gonna be looking good with all the cute stuff Mandy has gotten
It was fun to celebrate the coming of all the girls!
Baby Showers.. Baby Showers....

3 comments:

Paul and Sarah said...

I just love the onesie that you picked out!!! So cute!

Mandy said...

I loved all my presents, and the fun that we had. Thank ya'll!!

McKinney Madness said...

How fun!! You guys totally outdid yourselves!! Don't you worry... your time is coming soon enough and I CAN'T WAIT!!