.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A-Day


This past Saturday Michael and I headed down to God's Country for A-Day!
We knew we wanted to get there early to walk through our new Basketball Arena! Beard Eaves Coliseum has seen better days, although it does hold many, many memories for me! That is where most of my major classes were and where both Michael and I graduated! I will be sad to see it go, but WOW check out our new arena..
IT IS PIMP!
It is not finished yet, but so far so so so very good! Auburn Arena's grad opening will be October 15, 2010! We can't wait!
Michael and his Dad!
Michael and I
Aubie getting ready to lead out our Tigers!
Coach Chiz leading the way!
CAM NEWTON!
6 ft 6in and something like 250!
He is a stud and I am PUMPED to have him at Auburn!
I have been very excited to see him play and then he hardly played at all! Michael thinks this is because Chiz already knows he is our #1 and on A-Day he was looking for our #2!
Hopefully so..
Hello Cam! Welcome to Auburn!
During half time they announced Auburn's All-Decade Team! It was so neat to have some of our favorites back on the plains for this.
AUBURN ALL-DECADE TEAM (2000's)
Offense
QB--Jason Campbell
RB--Ronnie Brown
RB--Carnell Willliams
WR--Ben Obomanu
WR--Courtney Taylor
OT--Marcus McNeill
OG--Ben Grubbs
C--Danny Lindsey
OG--Monreko Crittenden
OT--Kendall Simmons
TE--Cooper Wallace
Defense
DE--Quentin Groves
DT--DeMarco McNeil
DT--Sen'Derrick Marks
DE--Antonio Coleman
LB--Karlos Dansby
LB--Dontarrious Thomas
LB--Travis Williams
CB--Carlos Rogers
CB--Jerraud Powers
S--Junior Rosegreen
S--Will Herring
Special Teams
PK--John Vaughn
P--Kody Bliss
RS--Tristan Davis
It was a fun day in Auburn (isn't every day in Auburn fun?)
I am READY READY READY for Football Season!
Baby Mullen if you could go ahead and come that would really be great! Football season is coming up soon! Understand you are much more important that football, but my boys need me in stands coaching them!
WAR EAGLE!

No comments: