.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Birkshire Collection


I looked and looked for the perfect car seat/stroller! I read all about over a zillion of them! I read about the safety ratings, reviews, and anything and everything else I could find! And then of course comes the concept that it much be gender neutral and look good! Once Whitney showed me this collection I loved it! I had my mind set, it meet all my qualifications... No more looking!
I showed my family and mentioned what great Christmas presents this would make!
YAH, they took the hint!
You may remember that for Christmas, Mrs. Daffin got us our pack n play!
Here is a picture from the Internet... Because.. Well... Mine did not come with directions so I just put it together the best I could... Yes, Yes.. I called them and they sent me the directions..
Let's just say.. Thank goodness!
My parents got us the stroller and car seat!
They are put together and sitting in the nursery just waiting to be used!
I have also registered for the swing that matches!

What can I say! When I find something I like... I go with it!
I just have to say that I love, love, love our pack n play, stroller, and car seat! Because it was an online item only, all I had to go off of was the picture on the Internet! But it turned out perfect!
Boy or girl... Either will look wonderful in our stuff!
Now we just need a baby to go in it.... and I need to re-put together the pack n play!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

How exciting! Very stylish! Praying for the new little one God has waiting just for you guys.

Mandy said...

Love the pattern!! So cute!

McKinney Madness said...

I LOVE this collection... you fashionista you!! Good job on picking it out!