.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

We Are Registered for Baby Mullen

That is correct! Thanks to help of Mrs. Daffin at Target and Whitney Hardy at Babies R Us, we are registered! As I have mentioned on here before, back in November Mrs Daffin went with me to Target and that went good! Mrs. Daffin was a huge help, but I knew I needed someone with a little more experience in the last few years to help at Babies R Us! That place can be overwhelming! Such a huge thanks to Whitney, NO WAY could I have done that with out her!
Laugh with me, My Registry is quite big.... But But But, let me explain why! If it came in pink and blue....well I just registered for both! So my registry is doubled! I figure my people will be smart enough to know what I want when we get our boy or girl!
I am always looking up information and reading about everything I registered for! I have changed my monitor a few times! It is amazing how much stuff is necessary to have for a baby!
We have been so blessed that we have a few different friends that are wanting to do a shower for us, but I want to wait so I can get monogrammed and gender specific stuff. But after registering I realized how much of that stuff I will need....
So, I have decided to have my church shower when we get a little closer to the top of the list! It will be a shower of necessaries!
To tell you the truth... I can't wait!

3 comments:

The Cosby's said...

Yah!!!!! Can't wait for the showers to begin!!!

Kristin said...

So excited!! I will help with anything and everything!!

McKinney Madness said...

YAY!! Just let me know when you want that church shower and I'll start planning ASAP!! I CANNOT WAIT!!